Complete Kitten Care is the Whole Kitten Caboodle!
This is it – – the one book you need when you're ready to add a new kitten to your household. The award-winning1st Edition has been revised and updated for this Kindle Edition with the latest care and behavior information. You can also get the read by the author! This book offers a veritable "Kitten 101" packed with feline facts on…
- choosing, training, and communicating with your kitten
- the personalities of different breeds
- pedigreed versus shelter kittens
- introducing a kitten to your family members and pets
- understanding feline behavior
- food and grooming considerations
- common medical concerns
- living a long and happy life with your kittens as they grow into adulthood
- cat legends, myths, and fun facts
- plus an updated list of kitten and cat resources: HOT LINKS to the best kitten Web sites, cat associations, magazines, and pet product stores
“What baby expert Dr. Benjamin Spock did for people, Amy Shojai has done for cats… Everything you need to know to begin a blissful life with your kitty.”
– Ed Sayers, President, San Francisco SPCA
"When you purchase a kitten, there should be four requirements by law: food, water dish, litter box, and this book."
– Steve Dale, Pet Central and Animal Planet Radio Host and Syndicated Columnist
"Finally there's an informative, fun filled guide to help us raise the best cats possible… filled with practical solutions, delightful stories, and the latest in kitten-care research.
– Bob Walker and Francis Mooney, Authors of The Cat's House and Cats into Everything
"Covers kitten selection and care issues from A to Z… [a] thorough guide to getting your new baby off on the right paw."
– Carol Nelson Douglas, Author of the Midnight Louie Mysteries